May 8 to 10 - 52nd Woodstock International Camp
Camp Shegardaynou is located just outside Princeton Ontario. It is about 53 acres of mostly forested land with Horner
Creek winding throught the camp. There are several buildings that can be booked for use as well as camp sites.
For outdoor camping, we can accommodate approximately 800 campers. The camping is broken down into 6 general
areas. Most of these in turn are broken down into smaller areas that can accommodate 25 to 75 campers, with Area 2
as one large area that can accommodate up to about 200+ campers.
For those wishing to have some indoor facilities, there are three buildings available for booking. These buildings
include a wood stove for taking the chill off the air.
1. Milnes lodge is the main building, and includes cooking facilities with running water. It can accommodate up to 100
people for meals, and 25 to 30 for sleeping.
2. Friendship lodge is designed for small groups and can accommodate 10 to 15 people. There is no cooking permitted
in this building.
3. Millers (Canteen) is a little smaller then Friendship, and will accommodate up to 10 people. There is no cooking
permitted in this building.
4. Outdoor Camping is not restricted to one group, with the exception of very large groups that book the whole camp.
5. The camp may be booked for Weekday use as well
6. All usage includes access to pit toilets in colder weather (November to April), and access to flush toilets can be
arranged from May to October.